2012 Yamaha Grizzly 350 Automatic 4X4
- Stock Number:
Osage Beach , MO
Only its size is midsize.
348 cc of air-cooled, highly reliable power. Four-wheel independent suspension. Ultramatic transmission and differential lock. All fortified with Yamaha's Real World Toughness.
*Price does not include freight, admin fee, prep and tax.
|Drive Train||Yamaha On-Command® pushbutton; 2WD, 4WD; shaft drive|
|Ignition||DC - CDI|
|Transmission||Yamaha Ultramatic® V-belt with front/rear-wheel engine braking/F, N, R|
|Bore x Stroke||83.0mm x 64.5mm|
|Engine||348cc, 4-stroke, air/oil-cooled single; SOHC|
|Fuel Capacity||3.8 gal|
|Fuel Delivery||Mikuni® 33mm BSR|
|Brake Front||Dual hydraulic discs|
|Brake Rear||Fully sealed drum|
|Suspension Front||Independent double wishbone; 5-way preload adjustment, 6.3-in travel|
|Suspension Rear||Swingarm; 5-way preload adjustment, 7.1-in travel|
|Turning Radius||118 in|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||78.1 x 42.7 x 44.1 in|
|Ground Clearance||9.7 in|
|Rack Capacity||88 lb Fr./176 lb Rr.|
|Seat Height||32.6 in|
|Wet Weight||568 lb|
|Lighting||Dual 30W Krypton multireflector headlights & 21W/5W brakelight|
|Towing Capacity||1,102 lb|
|Warranty||6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)|
- Additional Features: Assembled in Newnan, GA, U.S.A.
- Additional Features: Dual, bright, multireflector 30-watt Krypton bulb headlights with high and low beams.
- Additional Features: Easy, handlebar-mounted choke lever.
- Additional Features: Easy-access underseat marine-spec electrical components ensure maximum protection from the elements.
- Additional Features: Easy-access, tool-free air filter box allows for quick maintenance.
- Additional Features: Large front and rear fenders with inner guards offer excellent mud/splash protection.
- Additional Features: Large-capacity, 3.8-gallon fuel tank has an easy-to-reach petcock valve.
- Additional Features: Maintenance-free 12-amp-hour battery provides reliable cold-weather starting power.
- Additional Features: Plush, specially designed seat is widely contoured for incomparable rider comfort.
- Additional Features: Rear brake/taillight.
- Additional Features: Specially designed drive system air intake vent prevents overheating and keeps water and mud from entering drive case.
- Additional Features: Standard, center-mounted trailer hitch can hook up more than 1100 pounds of payload.
- Additional Features: Steel cargo racks with special, extra-durable wrinkle paint finish feature a combined cargo capacity of 264 pounds (88 front, 176 rear).
- Additional Features: Water-resistant, large-capacity underseat storage box provides added convenience.
- Chassis/Suspension: 32.6-inch seat height for great handling.
- Chassis/Suspension: 9.7 inches of ground clearance and high-impact plastic skidplate improve maneuverability and undercarriage protection.
- Chassis/Suspension: Direct front shaft drive eliminates U-joint for greater durability and more efficient power transfer when engaged in 4WD.
- Chassis/Suspension: Heavy-duty front carry bar and CV joint guards help prevent damage to boot covers.
- Chassis/Suspension: Independent double-wishbone front suspension features five-way preload-adjustable shocks and 6.3 inches of travel.
- Chassis/Suspension: Lightweight CAD-designed chassis features outstanding durability with superior rigidity for class-leading agility and handling.
- Chassis/Suspension: Sturdy steel swingarm and single rear shock feature five-way adjustable preload and 7.1 inches of travel.
- Engine: Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces engine maintenance.
- Engine: Pushbutton electric starting.
- Engine: Rugged and reliable 348cc air/oil-cooled, SOHC four-stroke single produces stump-pulling bottom-end power and loves to rev.
- Engine: Sealed drive case keeps out water and debris to minimize belt slippage, and a no-tools side cover drain makes it a snap to get rid of what little does sneak in.
- Engine: Semi-oval slide 33mm Mikuni® carburetor and high-output DC-CDI ignition deliver excellent throttle response and engine performance at all rpm.
- Engine: Stainless steel muffler and header design provides superior power characteristics, exhaust sound and unmatched durability.
- Key Features: Aggressive 25x8-12 front and 25x10-12 rear tires further boost ground clearance while providing plenty of traction and responsive handling.
- Key Features: Class-exclusive large-diameter ventilated hydraulic dual front disc and single rear drum brakes deliver tremendous stopping power in a variety of conditions.
- Key Features: Class-exclusive On-Command® 4WD means switching from 2WD to 4WD is as simple as pushing a handlebar-mounted button.
- Key Features: Industry-exclusive, fully automatic Ultramatic® transmission is the most advanced drive system in ATV-ing. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and sprag clutch for all-wheel downhill engine braking in 4WD mode.
- Key Features: Left-side-mounted F/N/R shift lever keeps throttle hand free while shifting.
- Key Features: Light weight and advanced design produce an ATV with light steering and a class-leading turning radius, for excellent maneuverability and nimble handling—even in 4WD.
- Key Features: Steel Blue model includes cast aluminum wheels.
- Key Features: The power-packed, full-featured Grizzly 350 Automatic 4x4 solid axle carries a lot of advanced Yamaha ATV technology in an affordable package.
- Key Features: Wide, fully integrated floorboards help keep feet dry, and serrated footpegs provide extra grip in wet conditions.