2011 Yamaha Stryker
- Stock Number:
Osage Beach , MO
Strykes fear into everything else.
The all-new Stryker by Star Motorcycles is the coolest bike to roll off the assembly line since the Raider took the industry by storm. With its raked out front end and "fists in the wind" riding position, this bike is pure attitude. And with fuel injection, a 1034cc V-twin, and a beautiful final belt drive, the Stryker churns out plenty of low-end torque that gets to the ground in a very satisfying way. It's time for an attitude adjustment!
*Price does not include Freight, Prep, Admin fee or Tax.
|Bore x Stroke||100.0 x 83.0mm|
|Fuel Capacity||4.0 gal|
|Fuel Delivery||Fuel injection|
|Fuel Economy||40.9 mpg|
|Ignition||TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition|
|Transmission||5-speed; multiplate wet clutch|
|Type||80-cubic-inch (1304cc) liquid-cooled V-twin; SOHC, 4 valves/cylinder|
|Brake Front||Hydraulic disc, 320mm|
|Brake Rear||Hydraulic disc, 310mm|
|Frame||Steel double cradle|
|Suspension Front||Telescopic fork; 5.3-in travel|
|Suspension Rear||Single shock; 3.9-in travel|
|Wheels||5-spoke cast aluminum|
|Seat Height||26.4 in|
|Wet Weight||646 lb|
|Warranty||1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)|
- Additional Features: Aggressive, tough custom styling theme sets Stryker apart.
- Additional Features: Instrumentation includes a fuel meter for rider convenience.
- Additional Features: The beefy 1” handlebars connect right to the upper triple clamp for exceptionally clean looks.
- Chassis/Suspension: Cast wheels have low profile tires. A wide 210-series rear tire and 21-inch front wheel add to the aggressive attitude of the bike.
- Chassis/Suspension: Large 320mm front and 310mm rear discs provide serious stopping power.
- Chassis/Suspension: Seat height is low, just 26.4 inches, letting the rider feel in rather than on the bike when riding, and enjoy having both feet planted firmly on the ground when stopped.
- Chassis/Suspension: Steel fenders—rather than cheap plastic fenders found on some competitors—are one of this bike’s authentic cruiser features. Steel fenders are ideal for customizers who want to cut, chop or modify their bikes.
- Chassis/Suspension: Stryker delivers handling unmatched in this mid-size custom cruiser segment. And the steering head that is visible on this double-cradle steel frame helps give the bike its lean, lightweight image.
- Chassis/Suspension: The 6° yoke and raked triple clamps combine to provide a total of 40° of fork rake. This achieves the aggressive raked out styling image and solid straight-line performance you’d expect, while at the same time providing light, nimble handling characteristics, even at low speeds.
- Chassis/Suspension: The relaxed riding position is complemented by the carefully chosen handlebar position, which puts the rider’s arms comfortably level with the horizon, with a “fists-punching-the-wind” attitude.
- Chassis/Suspension: When Stryker is parked, it’s sure to draw attention. Precision machined details abound, like the slit pattern in the headlight and meter. The rear fender over the wide rear tire is richly sculpted. It’s clear that this is no run-of-the-mill cruiser.
- Engine: 80-cubic-inch (1304cc) liquid-cooled, single overhead cam 60-degree V-twin with dual counterbalancers offers plenty of smooth performance.
- Engine: 9.5:1 compression ratio and aggressive cam timing produce plenty of power across the board and a distinctive exhaust note.
- Engine: Ceramic-composite cylinder sleeves contain 100mm forged pistons for excellent durability and longevity.
- Engine: Computer-controlled twin-barrel fuel injection provides optimal mixture whatever the temperature or altitude. Ignition and fuel injection maps are optimized for Stryker’s performance character.
- Engine: Forged connecting rods ride a single crankpin for true V-twin sound and power.
- Engine: Four valves per cylinder (36mm intake, 32mm exhaust) provide optimum combustion efficiency; roller rocker arms reduce friction for better performance and reduced wear.
- Engine: New exhaust system, designed specifically for Stryker, adds to the awesome look of this bike while also optimizing its engine performance––and it has a magnificent exhaust note.
- Engine: Sly cooling system routes liquid through hidden hoses and internal engine passages for air-cooled looks and liquid-cooled performance. Oil filter is easy to get to but also tucked nearly out of sight for clean, pure looks.
- Engine: Smooth-shifting five-speed transmission feeds power to an efficient, low-maintenance belt drive.
- Key Features: A muscular, forward-lunging look reinterprets iconic custom “chopper” styling for 21st century. High-end looks without the high-end price tag.
- Key Features: Even with its radically raked out front end, Stryker has the superbly nimble and lightweight handling that choppers and mid-class competitors can only dream about.
- Key Features: Get started on your own customization with two trim packages in high-quality chrome, or an aggressive looking, blacked out package.
- Key Features: Gutsy 1304cc, fuel-injected liquid-cooled V-Twin engine churns out the inspired, big-engine feel riders will love.
- Key Features: Low seat height (26.4 inches) allows riders to put both feet on the ground and helps provide this bike’s natural, relaxed and comfortable riding position.
- Key Features: No cheap plastic fenders here – this authentic cruiser has the real steel fenders customizers love. Classic belt drive, too.
- Key Features: The Star® Accessories Catalog is packed full of high-quality parts that invite Star owners to fully express their individuality.
- Key Features: The wide 210-series rear tire and chopper-inspired 21-inch front wheel reinforce the muscular styling of the bike.