2012 Yamaha PW50
- Stock Number:
Kid-Friendly. Yamaha approved.
With a seat height of just 19.1 inches, adjustable throttle and fully automatic transmission, the PW50 ensures your kid's first ride is as rewarding as his first step.
*Price does not include freight, prep and tax.
|Transmission||Wet centrifugal automatic|
|Bore x Stroke||40.0mm x 39.2mm|
|Engine||49cc air-cooled 2-stroke; reed-valve inducted|
|Fuel Capacity||.53 gal|
|Suspension Front||Telescopic fork; 2.4-in travel|
|Suspension Rear||Unit swingarm; 2.0-in travel|
|Ground Clearance||4.1 in|
|Seat Height||19.1 in|
|Wet Weight||85 lb|
|Warranty||90 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)|
- Additional Features: A thick seat cushions the trail’s blows and allows maximum rider movement.
- Additional Features: An adjustable throttle stop screw lets the adult in charge gradually increase speed as skills improve.
- Additional Features: Large, folding footpegs with rubber grips provide excellent footing.
- Additional Features: Team Yamaha-inspired colors, graphics and front and side number plates create styling just like the bigger off-roaders.
- Chassis/Suspension: 10-inch front and rear knobby tires provide excellent traction and superior wear.
- Chassis/Suspension: 19.1-inch seat height allows most kids to put both feet down for handling-enhancing and added confidence.
- Chassis/Suspension: 22mm telescopic front fork with 2.4 inches of travel smoothes out the bumps for responsive handling.
- Chassis/Suspension: Dual rear shocks with 2.0 inches of travel smooth the trail to deliver confidence-inspiring ride quality.
- Chassis/Suspension: Front and rear drum brakes provide smooth, predictable stopping power.
- Chassis/Suspension: Mag-style wheels mean there’s no need to tighten or replace spokes.
- Chassis/Suspension: Quiet exhaust pipe, complete with removable baffle, is routed away from the rider.
- Chassis/Suspension: Rear fender, seat and side panel unit removes quickly for ease of maintenance.
- Engine: 49cc air-cooled case-reed–inducted two-stroke single is tuned to deliver predictable power that gently eases the new rider up the off-road learning curve.
- Engine: Class-exclusive shaft drive system is virtually maintenance-free and comes fully enclosed for added durability.
- Engine: Exclusive autolube oil injection system eliminates the need for fuel/oil premixing.
- Engine: Single-speed automatic transmission means the rider simply twists the throttle and goes, allowing him/her to concentrate on the ride ahead.
- Key Features: A seat only 19.1 inches high makes this one the logical choice for the littlest rider in the group.
- Key Features: An adjustable throttle stop screw lets the adult in charge gradually increase speed as skills improve.
- Key Features: Fully automatic transmission means no shifting required; the PW50 is a total twist-and-go package.
- Key Features: Shaft ?nal drive makes chain maintenance a thing of the past.
- Key Features: Torque-tuned, spunky little 49cc two-stroke is built to thrill without intimidating beginners.