Offers high power output, sophisticated quiet technology, rich features and rugged design.
The EF2200iS offers high power, sophisticated quiet technology, rich features and a rugged design. It weighs a mere 55 lbs., and with the tri-handle design is easy to transport.
If you need more power, the EF2200iS has a convenient Twin Tech parallel function allowing you to connect two EF2200iS units together to provide 30 AMPs of rated power.
- Allows fuel level to be seen at-a-glance.
- Provides high power output.
- Outfitted with Yamaha sophisticated muffler for quiet operation.
- Connect two EF2200iS generators in-line with a Twin Tech cable for rated 30 AMPS of power.
- No more searching for the right adapter.
- Makes loading, unloading and moving the unit a breeze.
- Simple and easy start-up.
- See generator status at a glance both day and night.
- Automatic load sensing adjusts power to device needs.
- Flexibility to charge and use devices.
- Easily restore power without shutting down the unit.
- Easily access engine compartment and perform maintenance.
- Prevents stale fuel issues and prepares for long term storage.
- Easily see fuel level at-a-glance.
Maximum AC Output: 2200 watts
Rated AC Output: 1800 watts
Rated / Maximum AC Current: 15 / 18.3 amps @ 120V
Engine: OHV, air-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke
L x W x H: 21.9 x 11.8 x 18.5 in.
Dry Weight: 55.2 lb.
DC Output: 3 amps @ 12V
Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.24 gal
Continuous Operation at 1/4 Rated Load: 10.5 hrs
Noise Level (1/4 Load - Rated Load): 57 - 65 dBA
Warranty: 3 Years Limited Warranty
Price and specifications subject to change without notice. Please read your Owner's Manual and the product warning labels before operation.
Discounts are often available and manufacturer rebates change on a daily basis. Let's make a deal!
*New unit pricing does not include sales tax, freight, prep or $100 admin fee. Prices are subject to change.
Thank you for shopping with Surdyke Yamaha. We have been in business for over 45 years and have serviced and sold more power sports customers than any dealer in the Midwest. Here at Surdyke Yamaha "You ride on our reputation" is not only our company slogan but the foundation we hold strong to. Whether on the water, the road or the dirt . . . if it has wheels or floats we sell it and ride it!!!
Our Surdyke Family is the #1 Motorsports dealer in the mid-west not because we make customers but because we make friends!! We gladly accept trade-ins or will purchase your unit outright. Super competitive financing is available with approved credit and offered by several local banks and finance companies.
While we strive to provide correct and up to date information in all of our listings, factory photos and online specs are often used in our listings and occasional errors do occur. Surdyke Yamaha reserves the right to change or update Prices, specials and availability at any given time. We encourage you to view and demo your unit in person and obtain total prices including your state and local taxes and any other fees associated with a purchase.
Surdyke Yamaha also wants to be your servicing dealer after the sale and offer a savings of up to 40% on your maintenance costs. Ask about “Cove Coverage” for on Water service and “Complete Coverage” on Land. Let’s Ride!!!